Wednesday 24 October 2007

I've Been Searching My Soul?

Some of you might know how crazy I am about this lady.

I started to know her, way back in 1998. She's from the States but I first saw her in United Kingdom, and saw her again in Malaysia until 2002. Since then, she has disappeared. The last thing that I know about her is she's happily living with her only daughter somewhere in the States. Or is she still in Boston?

And everytime I think of her, I will hum this song:

I've been down this road
Walking the line that's painted by pride
And i have made mistakes in my life that i just can't hide.

But I believe I'm ready
for what love has to bring
I've got myself together
Now i'm ready to sing.

I've been searching my soul tonight
I know there's so much more to life
Now I know I can shine a light
to find my way back home.

Baby.
Yeah.
Oh Yeah.

Well, I am not the only one (at least in my circle of friends) who loves her. I bet Mus still fancy her although he has someone at this moment. And like other best friends do, we did talk in lengthy about our fascination on this gorgeous and successful lawyer.

Last weekend, while surfing the Internet I spotted a couple of her pictures. And today, after returned from my Research Skill lecture, I received a note from the Royal Mail to notify me about a package awaiting for me to collect at the Post Office, two blocks away. Unfortunately, the package is too big to go into my tiny mailbox.

And... this is what inside the said package:

I do not know what happen to the first season of one of my all time favourite shows - Ally McBeal.

To those who did not have a clue what I am talking about, Ally McBeal is an Emmy/Golden Globe award-winning sitcom, which was created by David E. Kelly. It is about a young lawyer (starred Calista Flockhart) searching for love. She is smart, beautiful, confident yet clumsily funny.

5 comments:

Mus The Great said...

OMG Miron,i do miss her too..but thank God sekarang ni ada 'Brother & Sister', boleh lah mengubat kerinduan...anyway pls bring the DVD home yek!...thanks

ukanera arenaku said...

Yes, definitely will!

Brother & Siter? What's that?

Mus The Great said...

"brother and sister" tu, a new assemble drama series lead by her - ms Mcbeal. kat UK tak tayang lagi ker?.an emmy winning series (Sally Field - best actress in a drama series)

fajar said...

heheh. best betul Ally McBeal ni. Paling tak tahan, bila part Ally berimaginasi.

Brother & Sister dah ditayangkan kat UK. menarik betul cerita dia. pelakon pun power.

ukanera arenaku said...

mus:
thanks for the info

fajar:
i don't have tv in my room
:(