Friday 5 October 2007

Happy Birthday, Danny!


Today is another special day in my life. It's the birthday of one of my close friends. Those who might not know about this good-looking guy, might not have a good first impression of him. But trust me, he's the kind of friend who will stay with you, regardless good or bad days.

I tried to write a poem about him last minute, but I don't why I failed miserably. Well, I said to myself, never mind... I've more or less another 24 hours to get myself together and write beautiful prose for him.

I went to tutorial, one class after another, broke my fast in the bus on my way home and quickly sat in front my laptop after Maghrib prayer, but still... those words seem just do not want to come out.

Oh my God... is this a sign or what!

Danny... I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Happy Birthday. Good luck in your future undertakings. May Allah bless you with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Aamin.

Thank you for being such a dear friend.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Danny from mak as well :)

Danny nih orang mana nih? :) Anak sapa??? :P

Unknown said...

Hepi burstday danny.....semoga pjg umur & murah rejeki....insyaAllah..

Hans Izal
Ampang

ukanera arenaku said...

This gorgeous looking guys is from KL. Ver supportive and reliable friend of mine. Insya-Allah, if time permits, will introduce you to him on your next visit home. In fact, ur best know him too, but in different department.