Saturday 6 October 2007

In the Mood for Celebration II

The celebration started on last Thursday with the birthday of Danny and yesterday was the birthday of Amy, one of my travel buddies. Today is the special day of another friend of mine, Shai and tomorrow will be a double celebration for Julianaa (one of my karaoke buddies) and Wok. The next day will be the birthday of my cousin, Marlia and the day after will be the birthday of another friend of mine i.e. Shy. And on this coming Wednesday, it will be a triple celebration for three friends of mine - Herman, Alin and Malik.


Wow, a full week of birthday celebrations. Happy birthday to Danny (4th), Amy (5th), Shai (6th), Julianaa (7th), Wok (7th), Marlia (8th), Shy (9th), Herman (10th), Alin (10th) and Malik (10th). Good luck in your future undertakings and may Allah bless all of you with more rahmat, berkat and joy.


I wish I was there to join the celebration with you guys. Since I can't find any picture of birthday cakes on my laptop, I hope you guys don't mind me uploading the following pictures instead.





Go on... guess where was I when having this delicious dishes?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kat hotel mana tuh siap ado nasik lemak..nasik lemak kah ittew?? :P

Anyway, ramainya besday girls and boys!!!!!! Merries!!!!

p/s am in the mood of celebration too... tak sabar for next weekend!!!

mazelina said...

ha ha...haron....way up up above the sky...
looks similar to my meal!!! :P

ukanera arenaku said...

Hehehe, u took the same meal ke?

Unknown said...

wowww....it looks so tempting...cant wait for this weekend...selamat hari raya ron...maaf zahir & batin...0-0..k