Thursday 20 June 2013

Sponsorship Request for Hari Perpustakaan Yayasan An-Nur Maisarah, Chemor, Perak

I called McD to request for sponsorship for a charity event in Chemor and was advised by Ms Junaidah Mazlan to write or email official to her colleague, Mr. Leonard Wong. So, I emailed to Mr. Wong as per attachment. I also forwarded the email to Ms Junaidah in case the email did not go through to Mr. Wong.

No notification from McD whether or not they have received the said email.

So, I tried to call Mr. Wong on Tuesday but no answer. I called again on Wednesday and managed to speak Ms Junaidah briefly. She advised me to speak to Mr. Wong, who was unfortunately not around until after lunch. After three failed attempts yesterday, I sent an email to Mr. Wong and Ms Junaidah before calling it a day.

This morning, alhamdulillah I managed to speak Mr. Wong. To my surprise, he said he might have overlooked the said email and requested me to give him some light to this request. So, I explained to him the objective of the event.

Then, came out the verdict.

I'm sorry we did not sponsor third party request for sponsorship, bla... bla... bla...

I thanked him and asked whether or not he will reply to me officially. Reluctantly, he agreed to do so and once again I thanked him and wished him a productive day and politely put down the phone.

Wow, that's what I call "I'm loving it" experience :)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: arenaKu uKanera <arenaku@gmail.com>
Date: 11 June 2013 18:46
Subject: Sponsorship Request for Hari Perpustakaan Yayasan An-Nur Maisarah,
Chemor, Perak
To: leonard.wong@xx.xxx.xxx


Dear Mr Wong,

Good evening.

My tele-conversation with your colleague Ms. Junaidah on the above is
kindly referred.

Attached letter is for your kind perusal and consideration, please.

Thank you.

(See attached file: Request for Sponsorship Letter.pdf)

No comments: