Thursday 28 August 2008

London... here I come again!

Guys... I'm about to depart for my final trip to London to visit my aunt and her family before going home to Malaysia. I'm taking the coach because (1) I want to save money so that I could spend more on souvenirs and (2) I want ample time to finish reading one of the novels that I bought from carboot sales in Loughborough.

In London, I will be helping, insya-Allah, my uncle with his stall at the Merdeka Bazaar, which will be held this Saturday. And I plan to do a photo shooting on Sunday, hopefully with Izza.

Izza is from my uncle's side (in other words, not from my side) and, surprise... surprise... her father and I used to involve in a project or two a few years back. What a small world!

My bus is on 5pm and my stomach is screaming for food. Since there is nothing in my fridge, I guess I need to go now to have a nice chicken briyani at the Aghan Cuisine in Rusholme.

Adios!

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

have a good trip home dude!

NieZearm said...

selamat berpuasa and raya kt malaysia.. :-)

ukanera arenaku said...

thanks, mus.

hi, niezearm. thanks for the wishes and thanks for stopping by.