Tuesday 5 August 2008

Raising our flag upside down???

I know I'm NOT as patriotic as some Malaysians out there, but I do love my beloved country. And I do take anything about Malaysia seriously.

There is a campaign by a group of bloggers to raise Malaysian flag upside down as a "sign of our nation in distress".

Whilst I respect their right to freely express themselves, I can't help to put forward my condemnation to this dishonest and below the belt attitude.

You may voice out your whatever concerns, but DO NOT attempt to ridicule my country. I personally think raising our flag upside down, similarly to the Negarakuku controversy, is mala fide and a symbol of betrayal.

I believe there are aplenty civilised ways to carry out your campaign and please help yourselves NOT to opt for a BOBROK one.

1 comment:

Tok Pawi said...

Totally agree with you. Why not join our campaign to fly the flag the right way?

ayorlemuju.blogspot.com