Friday 1 August 2008

Goodbye Fendy, SMAP!

The day has come for me to bid farewell to two of my adiks, Fendy and SMAP, who will be returning to Malaysia for good. Both will be bringing home with them Master of Engineering with Honours. And if I'm not mistaken, Fendy will be reporting to duty with one of Malaysia's leading MNCs, PETRONAS.

Anyhow, have a safe journey home, guys. All the best and may Allah bless you with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Aamin.

Please forgive me for any of my wrongdoings. Dan minta halal makan dan minum.

The following pictures were taken @Aghan Restaurant, our very last chance to spend time with Fendy and SMAP.





And this picture was taken @my adik-adik's house yesterday. We were supposed to have a small picnic at Platt Field Park, but unfortunately, our cooks took too much of time to prepare the dishes. And by the time the food were ready, we were too tired (read: lazy) to go out for a picnic. I didn't cook, but I brought a cheese cake and seedless red grapes. Fendy cooked us nasi minyak, our imported chef from Malaysia, Amelia made us ayam masak merah and Ayap fried vegetables with shrimp. Dini made us a tasty lasagna. But the best of all was the gorgeous watermelon bought by Fir. Thanks, guys.

4 comments:

arsaili said...

salam..wahh happy hours ek

ukanera arenaku said...

salam, arsaili.

izal said...

mmmm not so bad...i'm loving it...

ukanera arenaku said...

izal: apa yg you're loving it tu???
hehehe