Thursday 7 August 2008

Me just wanna have fun!

After reading two posts, one on Love Me or Hate Me and another one on Intangible Inheritance, I decided to do a no-brainy post too. The following is the results of me googling myself on Google.co.uk:

Q: Type in “[your name] needs” in the Google search: “arenaKu uKanera needs”
A: arenaKu uKanera needs help! - Hmmm... apart from my dissertation, I don't think I need any other assistance. Or is there any generous people out there who could help me financially so that I could travel to two or three more European countries before going home to the World Heritage Site, Melaka.

Q: Type in “[your name] looks like” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera looks like”
A: arenaKu uKanera looks like a fun project - What? I'm not a thing, ok! Hehehe, I'm a human being, a SHY guy, who doesn't eat, among others, lamb, fresh water fish, duck, laksa (except for Laksa Sarawak because it's prawn/shrimp based) and budu.

Q: Type in “[your name] says” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera says”
A: arenaKu uKanera says I'm from Melaka too - Yeap, I was born and raise in one of the best cities in Malaysia, if not Asia.

Q: Type in “[your name] wants” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera wants”
A: arenaKu uKanera wants to run the game in full screen - Hmmm... boring! Next, please.

Q: Type in “[your name] does” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera does”
A: arenaKu uKanera does not allow the Gonio population to... - Gonio? What's that? Is that a real country or a disease? Oh, my... don't tell me I'm a bimbo!

Q: Type in “[your name] hates” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera hates”
A: arenaKu uKanera hates u and ur weather - Aiyo... how to respond to this statement. Yes, I hate English weather, especially the weather in Manchester. Very unpredictable, and it's SOOOOOOO wet here in Manchester. And windy too. And there was no snow last winter. Cuma salji manja-manja saja!

Q: Type in “[your name] asks” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera asks”
A: arenaKu uKanera asks whether or not I've received an email - Email? Apa yang kau merepek ni? Next!

Q: Type in “[your name] likes ” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera likes”
A: arenaKu uKanera likes to rent my apartment for short term and long term tenant - No, I don't. I already got a good-natured lad for one of the rooms. I will occupy the main bedroom when I return home soon, while the smallest is the guest room.

Q: Type in “[your name] eats ” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera eats”
A: arenaKu uKanera eats homemade briyani - Oh, my... yeap, I had a plate of homemade chicken briyani last night, prepared by Dini. Thanks, Dini. Ajak-ajaklah lagi. Rugi kau Fendy, tak merasanya!

Q : Type in "[your name] wears ” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera wears”
A : arenaKu uKanera Wears a helmet. - Nope. I don't have a bike, I don't ride a bike. Next...

Q : Type in "[your name] was ” in Google search: “arenaKu uKanera was arrested for”
A : arenaKu uKanera was a streetwise Malay guy owned a burger stand in nearby Jerantut - What? I man a burger stall in Jerantut? Ini semua konspirasi peringkat tertinggi. Hehehe...


p/s: This is the first and the last time I'm doing this tagging thingy. It's so tiring, ok!

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

hahahah...do you know we have some similarities?... I dont eat fresh water fish, duck and budu too! Really!

Unknown said...

Mak penin hat yang ni..tapi takpa, mak pekena budu dulu naaaa..adoilaa budu tertinggal di kelate nuh..uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ukanera arenaku said...

mus: but you eat laksa, don't u?

lee: pening? kesian... hehehe. you eat budu too? not kopok leko?