Monday 4 August 2008

Me in L.O.V.E.

I know most of you have watched this multi award-winning commercial by the infamous, Yasmin Ahmad. Too good to be truth, they could have me to replace Tan Ming Hong in this advert. Because, I'm in L.O.V.E. too. Again!



Why do u like DIA?
DIA is smart, DIA is obidient, DIA is attactive.

What do you wish to say to DIA?
Do u wanna come on a date, to a romantic dinner?

Does DIA know you like DIA?
No, i keep it a secret.

Why?
I don’t want the whole world to know.

Why not?
Because everybody will laugh at me.

Why should they laugh at you?
DIA doesn’t like me!

DIA doesn’t like u?


On a separate and unrelated matter, I would like to welcome Nora's decision to wear tudung. I pray to Allah that you'll remain istiqamah in your hijrah. Can't wait to listen to your new album. And of course, Ramlah Ram's highly anticipated comeback album. Bila tu?!


p/s: Thanks, Pak Alang for visiting me. I hope you did enjoy your stay in Manchester.

5 comments:

Azwad said...

Nice to hear!

Zetty said...

siapa DIA?

hehehe.

its nice to be in L.O.V.E isnt it?

ukanera arenaku said...

azwad: and nice to tell too :)

zetty: belum boleh habaq lagi, sbb masih dalam stage SYOK SENDIRI. hehehe.

Unknown said...

Wah waaahhhh pakat reramai pakai tudung pasnih...Jeanne Abdullah bila lagi?? **lariiiiiiiiiii

**matilaa Tok Pidah! :P

ukanera arenaku said...

lee_novotny: amboi, sibuk tanya orang lain. Mak LEEmah, bila lagi? hehehe.