Tuesday 12 August 2008

Happy birthday, Ojot!

Oh, my... I almost forgot about this. Would like to take this opportunity to wish my cousin, Nazrol the very best in his future undertakings. May Allah bless you with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Aamin.

I heard about the planned feast this weekend from Encik Mus. I wish I was there, of course, to celebrate your big day! And then, to fill my stomach with free food. Hehehe. Unfortunately, I'm stuck here for another one month, plus minus, doing my rather slowly progressing dissertation.

Argh... I can't wait to finish all this and go home to my beloved mother.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, hope you had great memories of studying lagi di UK nih :) We'll see you in M'sia kot hoh, InsyaAllah... and good luck with your final thingy at uni :)

ukanera arenaku said...

thanks, lee. insya-Allah, see u in Malaysia, k.