Friday 2 November 2007

Tyra Mail! Tyra Mail!

I am as excited as those girls in the American's Next Top Model, every time I see mails from Malaysia in my mailbox. Today, I received my third mail from Malaysia. Judging from the envelope, I am 100% positive it is not going to be my third Raya card.

Is this the package from my beloved sister or my dearest Etty? Oh my God! I think I know what the content is. I quickly opened it and although I sort of know what to expect, I still acted surprise when I see the CD.

Alhamdulillah, it is finally arrived! Only God know how torturing it was to read the reviews of this album on some of the blogs without me being able to verify those critics myself. And I still remember being the first among my circle of friends to buy his second album and among the earliest to post up own review on the Internet.

As I took the CD out from the envelope, I found a small note from the sender. Oh my God! This is not a fake surprise, seriously. This package is not from either my little sister or Etty. It is from my housemate.

Thank you, thank you so much! I really appreciate it very, very much. Terima kasih daun keladi, Ajoi!

I am so going to k.i.v. my reading for this morning, if not the whole day. A quick glance to its CD booklet (or is it inlay?), it is confirmed that no song by my favourite composer, Azlan Abu Hassan. But there is a song by Azalea, whom once impressed me with her beautiful ballad for Ziana Zain titled Lara and her melodious rendition of Keabadian Cinta.

I guess I better start listening to the album now. Before I stop, once again, thank you very much, Ajoi! You really make my day, mate! And to my sister and Etty, if you have not buy the CD, please.... please... and please... hold on first. I will still need a favour from you, insya-Allah, in January or February next year. Who is the artiste? Hehehe... let it be a secret for the time being.

Till then, have a productive weekend guys! Ja mata.

p/s: Congratulations to my dearest friend, Wadi on this special day for being conferred the Masters of Laws in Information Technology & Telecommunications Law by the University of Strathclyde.

5 comments:

Wadi: said...

hey there Hasmiron,

Thanks for your congratulatory message. See you soon. Cheers!

Zetty said...

hey bebeh! mine punya tak sampai ke???

berkobar2 tu hantar.

ukanera arenaku said...

zetty:

teruklah Royal Mail ni. They held a strike a couple of weeks ago for better pay and perks.

My sister also sent me a Raya card and I still have yet to receive it!!!

fajar said...

heheh. enjoy listening then!
well, it's been my fav album right now. mmg best and worth it la. tp kan, dorang ni patut jual online dan bg org2 mcm kita ni beli dgn mudah'kan?

takde la makan hati dok dgr dorang ni cerita sedap la, itu la ini la. nasib la, x byk album best. hehehe. amboi, ni statement ganas.

Anonymous said...

Malaysia is on the eve of the 12th parliamentary election. Don't forget to vote k. The usual procedure is: Beratur. Ikut BARISAN. Pangkat PAS. Demi KEADILAN. Eh beb, Bachang is wet Malacca is cool. What ever we get send the children to school. He he he.