Wednesday 7 November 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Allow me to introduce to you a new addition to my "digital family". More than two months, SufianSharis has been left alone every time I leave my room for classes or outings. Not anymore!

I went to Partners store yesterday to check out their latest promotion for Autumn season. There, I spotted her! Looking at her face-to-face for the first time, instantly made me drawn to her. Although she might not as smart as SufianSharis, but at least she is multitasking.

If I am not mistaken, she was born in UK but her family originally came from the same country as SufianSharis i.e. Japan.

I am proudly to present to you, my JuliaSharis!

3 comments:

fajar said...

amboi. nama dia! hehehe

Unknown said...

kann??? sakan! Ehh wireless kah si cikki inniew :P

ukanera arenaku said...

fajar:
hehehe, tribute to one of my closed friends. that is her middle name!

lee novotny:
this one not the wireless. that one I have to fork up 20 or 30 pound more. sengkek sikit. hehehe.