Saturday 3 November 2007

I Don't Wanna Cry




This is my all time favourite song of Mariah Carey! I do not know why that I have been listening to this music video over and over again.

I woke up late today after a night late with Dini and Fendy at one of the Lebanese Restaurants along the Rusholme Road. I had a super sweet French chocolate cake and a glass of orange juice while Fendy and Dini had a cup of coffee and banana split, respectively.

Dini surprised me that she is the little sister of one of my juniors from MARA College Banting. And she, herself did International Baccalaureate diploma at the same college as her sister and I.

Although I enjoyed most of my moments there, she said she did not like (was she used the word hate?) her time there. We talked and talked about the college, the teachers, our experiences with the EE (extended essay) and how funny that both of us did not get A for our EE but the friends that we helped (really, really helped!) managed to score A!

We left the restaurant at about 1.30 am. After a quick goodbye to both of my company, I got off myself on a bus and rode home safely.

I think I went to bed around 3 p.m.

I am not sure whether or not to cook this afternoon because my flatmates and I will be having a dinner together at Jati Restaurant. I guess I just make myself a mug of English tea and try to finish the bananas and grapes that I bought early this week.

In Kuala Lumpur, two of my friends are holding their "open house" now. All the best to Nazrol and Danny. I am sure you guys will be great hosts as always. Do not forget to post up lots and lost of pictures of your events, okay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this song too...definitely prefer her old stuff than the recent shitty R&B crap! :P

U r so lucky..Jati depan pintu je (sort of...)

looka80 said...

definitely my fav too. i selalu cuba carik lagu ni kat karaoke but rasanya tak de kan? heh..

jom nyanyi se-sama!

ukanera arenaku said...

If I am not mistaken, you can get the song @yow chuan plaza, but not redbox.

Mus has attempted the song once with huge success, if you know what I mean. hehehe. jangan marah, Mus.

fajar said...

ha'ah. prefer old stuff of Mariah Carey rather than her newly image/sound. isk, terasa mcm dah tua la plak.

my fav album will be Daydream. hahaha. oh ya, lagu Till The End of Time tu pun best walaupun x femes