Thursday 29 November 2007

Thanks, Kate!

Picture of Kate Taylor with a guest short filmmaker, Chris Shepherd


Today is the last day of my 8-week Short Film course. Wow! Time flies really fast. Although it was only an introductory programme for someone with no prior knowledge of short film like me, but I really have learned a lot from Kate Taylor. Definitely I will enrol myself for another course by Cornerhouse.

According to its December 07 listings, there are three course in next January - (1) Transnational Trends in Recent European Cinema; (2) Sembene and After: 40 years of Africa Cinema; (3) Introduction to Photography and one more in February i.e. (4) Screening the Self: Autobiography on Film.

Hmmm... it is a tough one but I am deeply interested with the third and fourth one. Although the first two sound quite tempting but I have a feeling that both courses might be too challenging for me. Anyhow, I have some time to make up my mind and I am quite used to last minute changes. Thanks to the extensive experience at my work place!

On separate matter, I am so in the mood for another cinema outing. But with whom, because my coursemates are so into their assessed essays. I know I have two to be submitted before this term ends, but I really, really need a couple of hours break.

Should I bother some of my undergraduate Malaysian friends or I should continue doing what I normally do in Kuala Lumpur, which is go all by myself.

Well... I guess I don't have much choice. Eh! Where I put the December 07 films listing?



p/s: I am so happy to receive reply from SRSI and equally happy to see that Andrew has started to bond with Bree.

2 comments:

Mus The Great said...

Bestnya dpt tgk latest DH kat saner...kat sini blom start lg...amacm best tak?

ukanera arenaku said...

i love the previous episode which was very family-oriented.