Saturday 8 September 2007

With close friends@DAMAS

After a long planning (and a couple of postponements too), the four of us managed to get into a car and drove to DAMAS for a long overdue dinner. If I'm not mistaken, I've been here before with Nazri, Abie, Yusry & Nazri's tenant. And I still remember the helpful salesman @SenQ, yeap... very helpful lad! But that outing was just a window shopping trip.

My three ladies made me to decide where we should dine, The Coast or Penang Village? I picked the latter simply because I know for sure I can have noodles in it. It's a cosy restaurant, nothing fancy and the ambience is just right and conducive for us to chat and chat and chat.

I told them a couple of secrets and they gave me a couple too. Well, actually they are more like open secrets, therefore, no drama and no controversy! Light, light saja!

At first I was very excited to shoot a couple of pictures in the restaurant but once the starter came, I totally forgot about it. So, I only have the pictures of the starter! Sedih!!!

Ok gak, presentation dia... but don't ask me about the name of these dishes but I'm not good in memorising menu and lyrics. Sorry...





Today, in the afternoon after spending a couple of hours clearing my workstation, I called a friend of mine for another long overdue lunch. That's my third time to DAMAS and I started to loooooooooooooooooove it!


Are these two gentlemen look familiar to you? Both are celebrities, especially the one with broad smile which was featured frontpage on today's News Strait Times. Herman is my second friend who had on the cover of one of Malaysian papers, after Yusry (Harian Metro).


The moment I noticed his face this morning when I picked my copy at the nearest petrol station to my Graha Residen, I straight away called him.


And I quickly SMSed Mus and Amir to inform them this. Kecohkan aku ni? Hehehe...




2 comments:

Mus The Great said...

OMG!!!!....is that FERHAD?!!!....*i am pengsan already...

Dlm coma *cemana ko kenal Ferhad tu?...ko jumpa mollas sekali ker?....bestnya tak tak ajak i...GEMPAR!!

ukanera arenaku said...

wah... I called u what!!! yesterday and u said u in Kulai. Mmg sempatkan kau nak pecut from Kulai to DAMAS!!!

Yg penting... Ferhad kenal betul2 dgn Herman!!! Siap picit2 bahu Herman lagi!!!