Monday 24 September 2007

My growing appetite!


Another 20 minutes before we break fast in Manchester and see what I've bought for my buka puasa! And I still have tuna and sweet corn pasta inside the fridge.

At first, I was planning to break my fast at the Victoria Mosque but unfortunately, it's raining outside and I don't feel like getting wet tonight. So, I just made my way to Tesco Express to get sandwiches, fresh grapes, dates, instant pasta and doritos (hehehe). Then, I walked to Raj Take Away for chicken briyani. This is my first rice in Manchester after so many years.

Okay, guys... selamat buka puasa to all Muslims here and selamat bersahur to all Muslims in Malaysia. Adios!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah...ado jugak yg bukak blog dari manchester! :)

Selamat berpuasa uols!

Take care nah?

Wadi: said...

Hey there,

Sandwiches and banana. The two typical UK's must have menu. Hey, you should try the Italian (suitable for vegetarian) microwaveable cuisine available at Tesco Extra UK-wide. Selamat Berbuka! :)

tungkai said...

At last..I managed to get your story online. Nice to see you again..!!!

Selamat berpuasa.. :)

Rezuan
Orang laut @ Erb West Platform

AJ said...

Wah bestnye.
Mesti ko syahdu kan makan sensorang je. Padahal kengkawan ko kat M'sia makan bagai nak rak malah together-gether lg.
Ape2 pun, Selamat menjalani ibadah berpuasa ya.
Puasa badan, minda dan nafsu. Hehehehehe.