Monday 3 September 2007

I'm in celebration mood!

Yesterday was the birthday of my younger sister and today is the birthday of one of my best friends for more or less 14 years! And another birthday of my friend before comes the birthday of my youngest brother, which is in less than 3 weeks' time. And another birthday of my friend in the final week of this month!

In about 12 days, Muslims will start our fasting month which is a few days before I will be flying to the United Kingdom to read a master degree. Although I have yet to make any preparation, but I'm excited and looking forward for my first time flying in Business Class!

Oh my God! And this is also mean that I will be missing quite a number of birthday celebrations of my beloved family members and close friends. Is it still appropriate to be in celebration mood?


p/s: Takziah buat Nizam & sekeluarga di atas pemergian ayah tercinta.

No comments: