Friday 28 September 2007

Towards the last weekend of September

Another class by Dr. Jacinta on Financial Markets. I went out quite early today because of two reasons, first, to avoid long queue for bus and secondly to have ample time to search for Mansfield Copper Building. It turned out that I was the first student to enter the Lecture Room 2.03 at 8.25 am - 35 minutes early!

To kill time, I tried to read yesterday lecture note on ICT and Social Development. Then, came in Nana Yaw (please have a guess on what gender this person is...). Nope, Nana or Yaw is a guy and he's not from China or Taiwan or Hongkong but he's from Ghana. This is the generous guy who sent us the softcopies of reading materials for Issues on Development Finance. Thank God, I don't know how he got all those literatures because I've been searching for the past two days and only managed to get one. Yeap O.N.E.!

Oh yeah, because (I think so) I spent hours and hours reading on these literatures, I missed my sahur! By the time I woke up, it already 5.20 am. This is the first time I missed my early breakfast. Hopefully, I will survive and so far so good. It's only 3 hours to go.

Before I go, let me show some of the things that I bought yesterday from the City Centre. I really, really these new clothes because I've been wearing almost the same cloth and jeans again and again. After this, I really need to find an affordable laundry shop because the one in my hall of residence is quite pricey (at least according to Ana - my Spanish flatmate). Since tomorrow is Saturday, may be I can walk the West side of Ladybarn House to look for one.

Have a productive weekend you guys and wish me luck. Adios.






5 comments:

m.o.m said...

hello there,
i datang merayap from Lee's blog.
It's so good to see you put lotsa pics of Manchester.

Syoknya sopping sopping kah ?
Used to lepak lepak a lot dekat Jati and Rizki in Chorlton.

Will be going back for holiday ujong tahon nih, tak sabar nak serbu Jaafa dekat Rusholme ...sedappnyaaaa !!

ps : I used to live in Stretford

- rini -

Wadi: said...

Hey there,

Are Topman and River Island outlets around? If yeah, do shop for its Autumn Sale. Worth a bargain. Selamat Berbuka and cheers!

Oh yeah, tell us more about the University..heheh and the people there...

P/s; Have a good reading during weekend!

Unknown said...

Aiyyooo Piru dosi sampai ke sinniew..hiks :) kan???? merries shopping kat Manchester.

Badril, jumpa lah nanti ye? Not sure what time we will be there yet sbb nak kena jumpa kawan lain dulus ebelum tuh but hopefully wont be too long :)

Take care

ukanera arenaku said...

Hi Rini! Thanks for stopping by. Been to Jati the other day with Lee and Martin. The place really reminds me of Malaysian Canteen in London, the old one.

Unknown said...

salam ramadhan miron,

wow, melets koleksi baju2 kau...wat brand is that? how much ron?

Hans Izal
Ampang