Wednesday 19 September 2007

From Ladybarn House with...


Alhamdulillah, I've safely arrived in Manchester last Sunday afternoon. It's quite windy up here and it's approaching to the end of summer. Because it's still summer, it also means that I've to fast from 4.45am to 7.25 pm. Yeap, longer than you guys in Malaysia.

Today is my third day in Manchester and only today that I got my internet connection in my room sorted out. At last!!!

I live in a mixed flat, which means I have two female housemates (Anna is from Spain and Christina is from Cyprus) and a male housemate from Greece. He's name is John. Don't ask me their surnames, please.... because if I can't pronounce it, very unlikely I can remember it.

I'm still looking for the best bargain for mobile phone. There is a fair chance that I might be signing with Tesco Mobile. Yeap... they do a mobile subsidiary! If I'm not mistaken, they have 3 attractive tariffs under the Pay As You Go plan, namely, Tesco Mobile Value; Tesco Mobile Standard; and Tesco Mobile Extra.

Our Value SIM is ideal if you only use your mobile to text and talk within the UK.

Hmmm... 5 pound for its SIM card and 10 pound worth of airtime, I think I've found the best candidate!

No comments: