Friday 21 September 2007

The Meroyan Ex-Housemate!

He abused my trust. He said bad things about me behind my back. He terrorised the blog of one my close friends. He harassed one of my close friends with uncalled SMSes and childish behaviours. He tried his best to influence S, N, Y, H, A & I to go against me, but I don't have to worry because these friends of mine are matured adults and they know the true colours of this ex-housemate of mine.

Like I said before, I don't want to make friend with him. And have totally ignored him. Unfortunately, he's a psycho. He got worried (read: panicked) when the above friends are still nice to me. Well, it's not my principle to disclose his pekungs, therefore, I let Allah determine his fate. May Allah bless him (and all of us) with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Aamin.

Alhamdulillah, I'm done with this ungrateful human being.

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

....and 'giler talak'....tsk...this is sick!

reenazack said...

sayang,
thank god u closed the chatbox already.. I called mr. dj straight away when i saw it.. One sick personla, although i barely know him..

luv u mr. shy guy..luv u mr. dj.. u can be sure that i will not do that to u guys no matter what happen amongst us..

ukanera arenaku said...

and luv you too! in fact my sisters like you and kak sharifah very much! they called you guys... confident business women!