Wednesday 19 September 2007

I'm so sorry...

...that I missed a couple of my friends' names in my previous posting. I did receive calls from Herman (I'm so sorry and I really mean it, bro!), Aidit, Niza and Nazri.

Anyone else that I've left out? Pelupanya aku ini!!!

According to Wikipedia an apology is a justification or defense of an act or idea, from the Greek apologia (απολογία). An apology can also be an expression of contrition and remorse for something done wrong.

Well, I don't think that my mistake is justifiable, therefore I opt for the second meaning. In this regard, Herman... Aidit... Niza... Nazri... please accept my sincere apology.

Oh yeah... I would like to take this opportunity to strongly condemned the immature behaviour of an opportunist (I think this word is too mild for HIM) who has terrorised a blog of one of my close friends. Since Allah has promised to chain the syaitans in this blessed month of Ramadan, this act clearly shows that this person is indeed a BAD (again, too mild for HIM) person.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haron... it's me, ur collegaue. Juz created my google account.

Hope u have nice day in UK.

I like ur blog, very deep thoughts.

No harm saying sorry to a friend, it is a good habit.

I feel soory for ur friend blog was terrorized. What happen? Pity him/her. Or maybe he did something bad, and GOD wish to punish him too

Hafez Zahruddin said...

Aron, I just want to let you know that I've add in your blog link in my blog list.
Thank you.

ukanera arenaku said...

Dear Mimi, even if this close friend of mine did something wrong to you (I believe not as bad as what you did to him), leave it to Allah to judge and punish him. Come on... you will be 30 this December, so please act like one.

ukanera arenaku said...

thanks, hafez. and thanks for your kind wishes @ airport. Will try my best to look after my salat.

Anonymous said...

Haron... sory to say, i think u mistake me with someone. But is OK. I already 41 last month.

ukanera arenaku said...

Yeah... whatever. I believe you.