Monday 24 December 2007

Messengers of God

The pictures that I'm going to share with you today were taken from one of the churches in Frankfurt am Main.

Let me put the record straight that I totally believe what is mentioned in the Quran and I do believe that the same fact was also in the other kitabs (books of God) i.e. Isa/Jesus (peace be upon him) is a messenger of Allah, similar to other prophets, including Muhammad (peace be upon him) and Musa/Moses (peace be upon him).









And I think this is where my belief is totally different from my Christian friends. I don't believe that Isa/Jesus (peace be upon him) died on the cross because I find it a dicredit to his prophethood. In fact, according to the Bible of Barnabas: "The face of Yehuda who led the soldiers to arrest Christ was transfigured into that of Christ who had been rescued by the Angels through the window to the third Heaven." And this is also confirmed in the Quran. Click here if you want to learn more about this.





3 comments:

looka80 said...

merry christmas and a happy new year...!

Brecht said...

B, here's wishing u happy holidays and a successful 2008! Cheers from Belgium! Bila nak sampai sini ah?? satu Europe hang pi, mai lah sini!

Unknown said...

semoga terbukalah pintu hati rakan rakan uols ittew untuk membaca "our side of the story" kan? :)

Seasons Greetings from the both of us