Sunday 16 December 2007

First Part of My European Tour

This is my night in Dublin, Ireland. And I don't feel homesick because Dublin, based on my first impression, is similar to Manchester. In fact, I want to believe that I'm still in Manchester. From the airport to my cozy accommodation, I don't feel alien. The environment, the ambience, the facilities, the surrounding, the business, the living; are almost the same. Only minor dissimilarity such the signage (I guess they have the own language) and Dublin is much, much more cleaner than Manchester.

I have yet to tour the city, but surprisingly, I took a longer time to adjust myself with the cozy Emmarald Shinning BB. I went out to get myself a nice Irish dinner, but I was struggling to find one. Well, I saw a halal restaurant but unfortunately it was closed (I'm not sure whether it only closed today or forever) and I saw Pulau Pinang, the Malaysian Chinese restaurant. Wow, what a name! I cannot upload the picture to share it with you now because this PC doesn't have the bluebooth function. Tired wandering around, I just went into McDonald's and got myself a fillet-o-fish. Half way through, I just realised that tonight is the final of X-Factor and according to the receptionist, the tv in the tv room has a couple of UK channels. Oh no... I better run now!

to be continued...

2 comments:

Mus The Great said...

bestnya berjalan...jeles lah...

ukanera arenaku said...

sabar ya... Mus.
hehehe