Wednesday 26 December 2007

Inaugural of graha residenKu's Guest of the Year (GotY)

I used to close a year with a posting to summarise my life in the said year, including the highlights such as achievements, failures, sweet and sad memories as well as the farewell of the beloved ones. I remember doing it for 4 years with the last one was in 2005.

But this time around, I would like to do it differently. Instead of writing about me, myself and I which based on previous experiences could go for four or five pages, I'm going to honour an individual/a thing who appeared (or should I say featured?) in my postings the most. The observation period is from my first post on 14 April 2007 until my posting before this one.

In total, there are more than 40 individuals, one couple and 4 non-living things are eligible based on a single requirement i.e. to be mentioned or referred at least twice during the period of observation, which in total have 112 posts.

I'm proud to announce that there are nine finalists, vying for the first title of graha residenKu's Guest of the Year 2007 (GotY). Each finalist has, at least, appeared in six posts! The result will be announced in my final post for 2007, tentatively on the New Year eve.

Ladies and gentlemen, the finalists for graha residenKu's Guest of the Year (GotY), in alphabetical order, are as follows:
  • Ajoi
  • Faizal
  • Mus
  • My parents
  • Noris
  • Reena
  • Yusof
  • Zack
  • Zetty

9 comments:

Mus The Great said...

i am so shocked..this such an honor....:)...anyway what do mean by 'non-living thing' and 'thing'?...can inanimate object post a comment?

ukanera arenaku said...

i guess my description was not that clear. i'm looking for individual/thing which I mentioned the most in my postings. I'm not counting the comments posted by readers.

Zetty said...

i was thinking the same Mus! apakah non-living thing itu?

ukanera arenaku said...

hehehe, one of them is my beautiful and sexy NEO. I still don't believe that I got a couple of posts dedicating to it! pathetic tak?

reenazack said...

Sayang,
thanks 4 the nomination.. Nasib baik i don't have to compete with SufianSharis or what not..Sure i won't stand a chance..hehehehe..

hugsnkisses..

looka80 said...

mencik cos tak dinominate... huhu!

Unknown said...

kann???? Mencik kan?? Sentapz, leyyy??? :P Hiks...

Wadi: said...

Hey there,

I am flattered with the nomination. Thanks my dear friend. I love the way you think about people, life and convictions from your perspectives. For the nominees, all are winners of your heart, I remain.

Cheers
Noris
Bangkok

ukanera arenaku said...

reena:
vain tak? hehehe. don't worry... those gadgets of mine are not as importance as my parents, family and friends.

sham & lee:
fingers crossed for GotY 2008. Does it sound ok to you, GotY? mcm goatie lak.

noris:
thank you very, very much for your card and kind wishes.