Sunday 6 July 2008

Opsss... I did it once again!

Oh, my... I've finally made my purchases for my Part IV Tour de Europe after a great length of hesitation, given the fact that I'm still struggling with my dissertation.

There is a saying "you only die once", so... after a careful consideration, I'm happy to announce that I'm going to Germany very soon, this month. Well, this is not my first time to Germany because I've been its financial and business capital of Frankfurt in December 2007.


The world's largest continuous warehouse complex, Hamburg


I really had a great time there and can't wait to return to this wonderful country. I sincerely think Germans are very objective, highly disciplined and happening!

Based on my limited experience with hostels around Europe, I still consider that Frankfurt Hostel is the most clean, comfortable and professionally run hostel that I've ever stayed in so far. And I "was reliably informed" (don't associate me with RPK's SD, please...) that most of hostels in Germany have a similar standards and conditions. Insya-Allah, I'll be staying at the Generator Hostel Berlin. Hehehe, I know... what a name!


The City Hall of Bremen


I've also purchased the train tickets and can't wait to experience the most efficient train system in Europe. And it travels very fast too!

I don't cover much this time, just Bremen, Hamburg and of course, Berlin which I was reliably informed too by a handfull of backpackers that I met during my travel to Spain and Italy, as one of two most happening cities in Europe. The other one is Barcelona.


The Reichstag dome of the German Parliament, Berlin


Okay guys... I don't want to brag too much but would appreciate it if you could pray for my safety because once again, I'll be going all by myself.

Guten Tag!


p/s: Pictures taken from Yahoo! Travel.

3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

senang ker nak dapat makan halal saner?...

Marco van de Kamp said...

I see you do not sleep in hostels often in Europe, but if you do, you might want to checkout TFTHostels.com I just started a beta version for this site 2 weeks ago. All hostels from Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and Hostelsclub on 1 site.

Happy travels

Unknown said...

Yup...Germany is lovely! :) Have a gr8 trip uols...weols gi Cologne this weekend and Frankfurt CSD next weekend..:)

pastuh uols datang sinih kan????