Wednesday 16 July 2008

Guten Tag!

Alhamdulillah, I´m in Berlin, Germany right now. Yesterday, I was in Hamburg and had a lovely time there. Hamburg, the second largest German city is so clean and such a suitable place to relax. Although, it may not have lots of attractions like Barcelona or Rome (I can´t compare it with Berlin because I have yet to explore Berlin). It really reminds me of Frankfurt (but it shorts of skyscrapers) and my beloved city of Melaka.

Insya-Allah, will upload the pictures once I got home.

Okay guys, got to go for my walking tour of Berlin. According to the leaflet, Berlin has some of the most memorable sights in Europe. And I´m so persuaded to help preserve them and the environment by leaving a smaller carbon footprint and going on a walking tour. Hehehe... please tell me you buy that! Have I mentioned that it´s free too and we just tip the guide if we´re generous enough.


p/s: korang rasa ada tak tips from me? Hehehe...

No comments: