Monday 14 July 2008

My Saturday in Cambridge.

I went to Cambridge yesterday. It was a day trip organised by the Ladybarn House Residents Club and we departed at about 7 am with two coaches.

I was surprised to find out that some of my classmates - Selena (fellow Malaysian from Sarawak), Bolot (Kazakhstan), Daniella (Italy), Brian (Hawaii) and Mohammed (Sudan) were in this trip too. My neighbour and ex-classmate, Ivan was there too.

We arrived in Cambridge around 11 am (yes... it took about four hours by coach!!!) and to my surprise, it's a small town vis-a-vis Oxford. And the buildings didn't look as old as the ones in Oxford and lacks in numbers too.

We did try punting along the canal and trust me it's not an easy task. While all of us failed in our bid to become a punter, Bolot looked like a pro himself!

Anyhow, I totally agree with Lee, Cambridge is such a nice, beautiful and relaxing town. It was indeed a perfect place for students like my former boss. Definitely not for me or Mus or Zetty. Noris, I don't think this place suits you the BEST! hehehe...


Queen's College


King's College
















Let's punting! While I was busy talking picture of others doing the punting, I totally forgot to get someone to shoot me doing it myself. Errr....












3 comments:

izal said...

i'm going crazy if i were to go to this kind of places...

Wadi: said...

I am missing Cambridge, damnly much. Hasmiron, punting was challenging right?

Cheers
Wadi

ukanera arenaku said...

izal:
why go crazy?

wadi:
oh, my... it was so difficult to punt. the boat went in a circle when i tried to punt it.