Monday 14 July 2008

O God, please bless my sister with good health...

I just found that my sister has been warded since yesterday and will be undergoing an operation today. My family has been keeping this from me until I called my mother yesterday. As cliche as it may sound, my mother said they all didn't want me to worry so much, alone in a foreign country. And she tried the hard to convince me that it's not a major operation. Nevertheless, she did not say it's a minor one either. Hmmm...

I pray to Allah that everything will go smoothly and safely. Aamin.

6 comments:

Mus The Great said...

I pray her health and hope she'll be fine. Amin

tungkai said...

Alamak...ye ke ni..??I hope she's OK

Zetty said...

wishing your sister a speedy recovery. she will be okay, insya allah.

ukanera arenaku said...

thank you mus, wan and zetty for your kind wishes. alhamdulillah, the operation was a success and she will be discharged in a day or two. i was really worried for the past two days. once again, thank you.

izal said...

I hope shes doing fine now...

send my regards to her ron..

Wadi: said...

Dear Hasmiron,

I pray for a speedy recovery. Insya' Allah, everything would be fine. My doa for your sister's health.

Truly,
Wadi