Friday 27 June 2008

In Venice with me...

Alhamdulillah, I've safely arrived in Venice, Italy. It's really, really hot here! And for the first time in months, I'm sweating like a p** (can I use horse instead, or horse is only when to describe you're eating a lot!).

Although the place that I stay is quite a distance from the central of Venice, I so glad I did this. At least, I get to see the other Venicians (betul ke?) live. The place is in Magherita, about 15-20 minutes to the central of Venice.

Frankly speaking, you could cover the whole island in a day even if you walk as lenggang as me! If you're going there, just concentrate on San Marco and San Polo areas. If you're travelling alone like me, it's worthwhile to opt for waterbus (EUR6.50 one way or EUR16 for 24 hours pass), istead of gondola (EUR80 per gondola!). What I did is I walked all my way to San Marco, then took the waterbus on my way back to Piazza Roma.

Insya-Allah, will upload my pictures in Venice as I return to Manchester. Ciao!

p/s: Sorry for the delay on publishing official comment for Nor Azrina Zakaria's article. Will publish it once I get back to Manchester.


Updated as at 1 July 2008

Please click on the following link to view pictures from my visit to Venice, Italy:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42669&l=157b6&id=722686470

No comments: