Saturday 28 June 2008

In Pisa with me...

Buon Giorno!

I'm in Pisa, Italy now. And it's still hot here. It took about 4 hours from Venice to Pisa by train and the fare is EUR39.25. But, there is a cheaper alternative but you need to (1) buy early, (2) change train at least two times and (3) it takes 30-45 minutes more.

I've decided not to spend too much time in Pisa because the only thing that interests me is the leaning tower. Again, I will upload the pictures when I get back home.

Oh yeah... it's possible to spend about 2 hours in Pisa even you melenggang as me! You may walk to the Torre Pisa (betul ke, grammar ni?) but I decided to take bus (LAM Rossa) there which costs less than one Euro (EUR0.95 to be exact for 60 minutes).

Ciao!


Updated as at 1 July 2008

Please click on the following link to view pictures from my trip to Pisa, Italy:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42675&l=7a4e0&id=722686470

2 comments:

izal said...

woit miron...awat gelapnyer ko..

malaysia pun tak panas cam italy tau!!

ukanera arenaku said...

aiyo... it was so HOT sampai terbakar tau!
:)