Wednesday 2 April 2008

I'm so, so sorry!



Thank God, I've safely arrived in Manchester about seven hours ago in one piece.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to some of my family members and friends for not being able to meet them while I was in Malaysia for about 10 days. I wish I had more days in Melaka and Kuala Lumpur so that I had the opportunity to visit:
  • my grandma in Taman Tun
  • my aunts in Kepong, Puchong and Nilai
  • my uncles in Kajang and Bukit Rambai
  • my dearest friend, Zetty who celebrated her birthday on March 19th
  • my close friends which I planned to meet but did not materialise: Alin, Herman, Maya, Sham, Amy and Nizam

I'm really, really sorry. Unfortunately, I've no solid reasons to offer this time except bad time management. Once again, I'm sorry.

Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to offer my belated birthday wishes to Zetty (19 March) and Hisyam (20 March). Good luck in your undertakings. May Allah bless the two of you with more rahmat, berkat and joy. And selamat pengantin baru to Ameer.

p/s: will upload posts on my trip later.

4 comments:

Brecht said...

welcome back Badril, take enough rest, will come back to admire your pictures later! = )

AJ said...

ola badron...
Nice to hear that you arrived there with safe and sound.
It was an amazing moments spending with you n Mus. Gosh. I wish that we can have that conversation again. Maybe another dramas to be told perhaps. Hehehehehe.
Thanks for coming to my small but yet cute house. My home is not as grand as yours but it is homey, dont u think? Hehehe.
I wish you will be successful in ur study and please finish it soonest possible. Cant wait to karaoke with you n the rest again. Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!!! mesti jet lag nih ehehhehe...

Selamat melantak makanan kat jati restaurant again naaaa....

ukanera arenaku said...

mº¿ºsh:
thanks.

your country has changed a lot since my last visit in 1998.

ariel:
yeap, you and your housemate have good taste when it comes to interior design.

lee_novotny:
yeap, still having jet lag. no plan to go to jati yet because i still have some home working packed by my beloved mother.