Thursday 3 April 2008

Farhan & Farhad Birthdays

It was my seventh day in Malaysia and my third day in Kuala Lumpur. Julianaa invited two of her close friends, Fezal and Mus to her twin sons birthday and she was so surprised to be told by them that I was in Kuala Lumpur.

"Make sure he comes too!"

If I'm mistaken the last time I saw the twins and their little sister, Maryam was a couple of weeks before I came to the UK. Maryam talks more now and I don't know which one is Farhan, which one is Farhad, but the adik has been losing some weight now. And both still remember me! I didn't spot any difference on Ju, nor Udin. According to Ju, her dad was the one who insisted to have the party on the night itself, instead of weekend as planned earlier. I count it as a blessing because if it were on the weekend, I don't think I will be around to see my non-blood "nephews and niece".

As always, Mus missed another birthday celebration held by Ju but this time around, his reason is solid and acceptable. He was away on a family vacation. If I'm not mistaken, it was his first time paying for the family vacation at a nice resort in undisclosed location. Is it PD, Mus? Hehehe...

Since it was a last minute invitation, I didn't have the opportunity to buy the boys any gift. Insya-Allah, will include in my list for going-home-for-good-shopping comes September.










The party was attended by family members, except Fezal, Yus and I. Thanks for the invitation, Ju!

No comments: