Thursday 3 April 2008

Ajoy's Birthday

While in Melaka, I'm so glad that I had a nice dinner with my parents and siblings and the opportunity to offer my condolences to my aunt on the lost of her husband. I hope God will continuously grant her the strength to move on with her life.

I also took the time to visit my aunt in Pulai to congratulate her on the 'arrival' of her second daughter. The wedding was held last December, a week before Nurul's wedding. Unfortunately, my cousin left his wedding albums at home, so I didn't have the opportunity to see the pictures of his wedding. Zaid has put on some weight and he has definitely lost his infamous six-pack, judging from his so apparent belly!

After spending four days with my parents in Melaka, I went to Kuala Lumpur to 'check' on my apartment as well as meeting my bosses to discuss on my dissertation. Coincidentally, the day I returned to my Graha Residen was the birthday of my tenant, Ajoy. And thank God, he looks after my place very well.

Initially, we planned to throw a surprise birthday party at Rina's place, pretending that she's going to hold a housewarming party for her new apartment. While we were getting ready to go to Rina's, Ajoy's close friend, Sani caught us by surprise, came by the house with a small cake. Since it won't be surprise anymore, we changed our plan by having the party at Graha Residen instead.

I brought home 8 pieces of 8 different secret recipe cakes while Rina came by with her delicious caramel! Not long after that, Azzril and Hafez came with a pot of mee rebus.

Here are some pictures taken at the said get together:













We talked and laughed until late at night, and thank God, it was rained heavily. If not, the security guards will definitely come to warn us about the noise that we had created.

The night was made more memorable with the winning of Ketentuan in the Hits 1 Final as well as good performances by Dina (with her song, Malu Tapi Mahu) and Mawi.

Happy birthday, Ajoy. All the best in your undertakings and may Allah bless you with more rahmat, berkat and joy. Thank you for looking after my Graha Residen. I really, really appreciate it.

And thank you Rina, Mus, Fezal, Zack, Azzril, Hafez and Sani for being there to welcome me home as well as to celebrate the fact that Ajoy is now older by one more year. I would like to apologise to Rikke, Kak Sharifah, Noris, Ed, Izal and Lara for not inviting you guys to this event. It was definitely a last minute thingy.


p/s: To find out the drama on the night, feel free to visit Hafez's blog.

3 comments:

ZaCk said...

hehe... thats was happening kan... but im still in clamphobic tau..hehe.. takut la nak dtg Graha!!!

tungkai said...

Who's that women..??Her face look like Mimi. Is that her..???

ukanera arenaku said...

zack:
hehehe... harus masuk hari ini dalam sejarah!

tungkai:
nope, not Mimi but Rina. a friend of mine from Bandar Tasik Permaisuri.