Friday 18 April 2008

Europe Tour Part II

Insya-Allah, I will be going for the second part of my Europe Tour next month after my final exams.

This time around I will start my journey from the cultural city of Europe, Liverpool and fly to Madrid on 17 May 2008. I plan to stay 2 nights in Madrid before going to one of the World Heritage sites in Spain i.e. Toledo. From Toledo, I will visit the remains of Islamic civilisation in Cordoba and Granada before flying to Barcelona for 2 more nights on the Spanish soil.






After spending a week and a day in Spain, insya-Allah, I will fly to Brussels on 24 May 2008 and stay there for 2 nights. Hopefully, I could treat myself with some nice Belgian chocolates while visiting the headquarters of influential organisations such as European Union and NATO.



From Brussels, I will fly to Glasgow on 26 May 2008 and stay there for a night before proceeding to the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh. From Edinburgh, I will take train to go home to Manchester.



And once again, I will do this travel on my own. But, in case anyone out there who's interested to join me in this tour, feel free to contact me so that I could assist you to buy flight tickets and book the accommodation. Otherwise, spare me some good luck wishes.

5 comments:

Brecht said...

Badril, there r more nicer cities in Belgium besides Brussels - Brugge or Antwerp or even Gent, mai lah sini no.... Hv a fun & safe trip then ok.

mazelina said...

wahh...haron! syiok nyeee....plan looks great! when in belgium, go to brugge also lor...go cycling!

Azwad said...

that's great bro!

sare @ syah said...

bro, penuhkan blog kau ngan gambar2 kat sana!

ukanera arenaku said...

thanks, mush. will try to include antwerp and brugge into my itinerary. only 2 nights in Brussels.

maz:
cycling? should i go all the way there for cycling?! hehehe

azwad & sare_reyes:
hehehe, will upload lots of pictures to make u guys envy.