Friday 20 July 2007

Yang dikendong... berciciran?

You know what... it's tough to maintain a blog. Ask anyone around you who has a blog, I'm sure they too have lots of stories to be shared about their experiences running blogs. And it's even harder to maintain more than a blog, as what I'm (insanely) doing right now.

If I'm not mistaken, I started writing a blog in 2002 with my first baby named "e-journal". I'm having it for more or less, three years before I stopped due to unavoidable reason. I was hibernating for six months, doing nothing but karaokeing; running in this run, that run; treasure hunting, together with Fezal, Miji, Mus, Salizan, Chap & Rohana. In August 2005, I started again with a blog called "cabutibulu" and a couple of blogs in 2006, including this blog - graha residenKu.

I’ve to admit that it’s very taxing to run these blogs, and luckily all my blogs have its own specific purpose. If not, I’m sure they will become like 70% of blogs on the Internet – hidup segan, mati tak mahu. And let me say it upfront, all postings to these blogs are written outside office time.

Talking about blogging, my favourite blog as to date is Life’s Like This by my dearest Zetty. Like what ReenaZack said the other day, reading Zetty’s blog makes you feel good about yourself. One of the lessons I’ve learned is I am what I am, and if you can’t handle that… pity YOU! Thank, honey for sharing with me your beautiful life you live in.

Another message that I got from reading blogs like Life’s Like This or Emotion-Expression-Experience or Here I am…, no need for opening new “branches”, just stick to one. Your life will be easier, so do others.

Hmmm… status quo? Consolidate? Kill my other babies?

Alahai…

1 comment:

Zetty said...

"Like what ReenaZack said the other day, reading Zetty’s blog makes you feel good about yourself."

Elaborate please, coz makcik kinda get the wrong impression nih.