Sunday 22 July 2007

Sign of a Good Day?


I arrived at the office around 8.30 am, and guess what... I parked my Satria NEO next to another NEO. Hehehe... To all my friends, which one of these two beautiful cars is belonged to me!

Zack, Azzril & Hafiz came by last night and we (plus my housemate, Ajoi) watched the Studio Bintang Kecil. Ya, Rabbi... I loooove Nadia's tone. Which one? The one that Zack labelled as "the-DIVA-to-be! She was in the second group, singing Di Akhir Garisan. The plus size girl with husky voice. Cuma kurang penghayatan saja! The three boys were equally good too. Same as the other plus size girl in the last grounp, singing the traditional Malay song, which I totally can't recall. Hehehe.

Did I mention that we also watch Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam. Mak datuk... for me, it was another tough film. I've no problem with the acting (again, I'm impressed with Rusdi Ramli's performance. Tak malu lah untuk berlakon bersama-sama Fauziah Nawi & Dato' Rahim Razali!) but I really, really had tough time with its script. Very weak!

Anyhow, thanks Ajoi for lending us this VCD. Terima kasih daun keladi.

Okay guys... I better start testing the system now. If not, I will be getting another long week. Ja mata!

2 comments:

Zetty said...

my favorite in Studio Bintang Kecil is MUNIRAH!

ukanera arenaku said...

which one is munirah?