Sunday 6 May 2007

Murah... Murah... Murah!

I went to Bandar Bukit Puchong with my friends to shop lamps and ceiling fans for my apartment. Thanks to Nazri for introducing me with this shop. Betul, memang murah dan barangan tampak bergaya dan berkualiti. Actually, Nizam also informed me about this shop in one of his emails, sharing tips with me, useful tips, especially on what to do if you were slapped with hundreds, if not thousands of ringgit on interest for late payments (Argggh... I still can't get over with the issue).

I brought with me, another two friends of mine, namely, Jue & Ana. They too, are shopping around for ideas (and products, of course) for their apartments in Jalan Klang Lama.

I bought, not much, just four units of ceiling fans and 10 units of lamps. The shop also offers assistance to fix the lamps and fans for you at a reasonable cost (well, I'm not sure how reasonable it is but they charge RM8 for each lamp and RM15 for each fan). Anyhow, so sweet of Nazri to arrange for me an assistance from his Indian friend to install them at more reasonable rates: RM7 for each lamp and RM10 for each fan. Once again, thank you Nazri.

I really can't wait to see these things fit in my apartment. Nervous lah!

No comments: