Thursday 24 May 2007

Sayonara...

Insya-Allah, I will hand over the keys to my home for more than 4 years to my housemate tonight. Although it's my third rented house (both 1st and 2nd were during my university days), e-4-18 is my longest and the one with the most memorable things. And Mus is also my longest housemate, since November 2002 until today. Thanks, Mus... for being such a good housemate and keep up with me through ups and downs of my life.

Special thanks to my previous housemates too, namely, Ijan; Radzi & Usop. And not forgetting, unofficial housemates too. You guys have brought joys and colours to my life and I really appreciate it. Really really appreciate it.

Guys... minta maaf atas segala salah silap, baik kelakuan mahupun percakapan serta minta halalkan makan dan minum. If I owe you guys anything, be it money or non-monetary thingy, kindly alert me so that I could repay you all my debts, if any.

E-4-18... you will always in my heart.


p/s: Mus, don't worry... I will throw away all unwanted things like magazines, decorative items and return you the room as clean as possible.

No comments: