Monday 14 May 2007

Window shopping for furnitures

I went to a couple of furniture shops yesterday with Zack to get some ideas for Graha Residen. As what I've told you guys earlier, I don't want too many things in my small (read: cozy lah...) apartment. I envision something like this...

Dining area
- a small dining table with 4 comfy chairs. Most probably, dark-coloured wood.

Living hall
- a two-seater (totally agree with Hazry, a washable one!)
- a japanese coffee table (dark-coloured)
- a simple tv cabinet (would love to have white one. if not, dark-coloured will do)
- a LCD tv
- a DVD micro hife

Master bedroom
- a Queen-size bed with comfy mattress
- a 4-door wardrobe
- a side table (maybe two)
- dressing table (not sure... but definitely a big, big mirror!)

2nd bedroom
similar to Master bedroom, but instead of a 4-door, maybe a 2-door wardrobe (to save space)

Reading room
a working table (maybe I just use the heavy table that I bought from my employer)
a sofa bed
a book rack

I think I will buy some form Cavenzi, some from IKEA. I'm still looking around for a more trendy and cheaper 2-seater and sofa bed. Any suggestions, guys...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ape konsep umah ko, miron?

ukanera arenaku said...

no specific concept
konsep sukahati kot
hehehe