Monday 21 May 2007

Jari-jariku sakit semua...

What a perfect song to illustrate my Sunday morning. I went to my Graha Residen for a quick spot check. You know what... my kitchen cabinet is still not ready. Gempar!!!

"Sorry, boss. Itu cermin sudah pecah."
"So... change a new one lah."
"Esok pagi."
"Apasal esok? Buat hari inilah. Petang ini saya mahu masuk!"
"Sekarang cermin biasa saja yang saya ada. Mahu kasi yang baik sikit."
"Make sure you give me yang baik punya."


But that not what made my fingers aching. I spent the whole morning, scrubbing the flloors of all three bedrooms and two bathrooms. And the balcony too, which was the hardest one! Tapi seronok betul dapat main air. Remind me of old days, where my sisters and I will flooded the bathroom and we "bergelimpangan", mengepak-ngepak macam dugong kegirangan dapat air di musim kemaruk. Hehehe...

Oh yeah... before I forgot, kindly be informed that Neta is my electrician. Thank you very much to Nazri for introducing me to him. Very friendly, flexible and punctual too. And he charges is very reasonable. He promised to finish everything by today.

My furtunites will be arriving on Thursday. Hmmm... sempat ke?

I'm still looking for suitable curtains. Help me, please...

2 comments:

Mohd Yusof said...

For value for money curtains, try check kat Sogo, coz ada SALE skrg nie

ukanera arenaku said...

thanks, hazry! went there yesterday... betul lah! rambang mata!