Friday 11 May 2007

LCD?


I don't have a TV. That's a fact. The one that you guys saw in the living room of my rented house is belonged to my ex-housemate. Just a matter of time, before he will stop by to collect his TV back.

Do I really need one. Yes, definitely. What TV to buy? How big? Which brand? Where to buy?

Well, I'm thinking of buying a LCD TV. Why? Because it's hot, and I guess as hot as Plasma TV. And please, don't ask me the difference between these two because I really don't know. Well, I would love to believe that I used to know based on a short lecture given by housemate, Mus. But I don't remember it anyway. Mus, care to re-explain it to me?

Does size really matter? Hmmm... maybe and since the size of my future-to-be LCD TV is all on depends on my pocket size, I have a feeling that I'm only can afford size 32", the max!

And this is a tricky question, since I've a couple of pleasant experiences using products of a couple of brand, when it comes to electrical appliances. Sony? "Maybe". Philips? Another "maybe". The one that I bought for my parents, if I'm not mistaken, made by Toshiba. But I also read good reviews on Sharp and Samsung. Hmmm... can I not to answer this question? Please...

I've asked around and I've shortlisted a few stores, namely, Best Denki, SenQ and Courts.

So, guys... you can wait and see. Ada rezeki, ada. Betul tak?

No comments: