Friday 19 February 2010

Sunbathing @Pengkalan Balak


My friend and I went to Pengkalan Balak last weekend for a quick sunbathing session. Yes, you read it correctly. Sunbathing. What were I thinking? Hehehe, maybe at that time I thought my body was not tanned enough.

Anyhow, our initial plan was to go to Desaru. Another two of our friends were waiting there. Well, not exactly Desaru, but Air Papan, Mesing. However, we'd to change our plan at the very last minute, because none of our cars have been serviced. And my dear friend was a bit reluctant to take bus.

Despite hot temperature, it turned out to be a worthwhile outing. We found a very nice spot with good view and less people. And only one ice-cream vendor!

I will definitely return to this place again in the future. Nak ikut?

No comments: