Friday 5 February 2010

Mus The Storyteller


I'm a big fan of those who has a talent to tell any story to be an interesting one. One of them is Mus. I started to appreciate his storytelling skill way back in 1994. We were in the same class except for Bahasa Melayu and English subjects, where all the students were grouped together based on some assessment to gauge the so-called language proficiency of each student.

I used to get better grades than him in almost all subjects, except the above two subjects.

And I tell you, I was so green with envy, to the extent that I secretly sent my piece of karangan of the same topic as Mus' to his BM teacher, with the hope to score better grade than him.

I'm sure you guys know the outcome of such 'conspiracy'!

But that was yesteryears' days.

Now, I've channelled my enviness to a more productive inspiration (and I truly believe it!). I hope to build a production house that produces good dramas or movies with of course, good storytelling.

And rest assured, Mus will always be my first choice for the creative director.

2 comments:

Zetty said...

i agree, mus is one great storyteller!

ukanera arenaku said...

and the other one is you.