Saturday 20 February 2010

Congratulations, Marina & Ismail!


Semoga berbahagia santak akhir hayat.

She's my cousin from my father's side. She's the eldest daughter of my Mak Usu (my father's youngest sister) and the third to get married in her family. Well, I'm not that close to her, in fact none of my siblings is close to her. Maybe because she's based in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan and the rest of us, are either in Melaka or Kuala Lumpur.

The above picture was taken by Mimie, another female cousin of mine. In fact, she's the closest cousin of mine. Or is it Nurul who's my closest cousin? Anyhow, the reason that I'm closer to my female cousins is because majority of male cousins are at least five years younger than me. In other words, there are at least five year gap between them and I. Itu pun seorang dua. Yang lain-lain, sekurang-kurangnya lapan ataupun sembilan tahun jaraknya. Actually, I do have two or three close male cousins, but they're my second or third cousins.

In the above picture, they are my all three female siblings, my brother in-law and the pengantins. My male siblings were busy at the back, washing plates and cups.

Before you got a wrong impression, I did help out tau! But, not as hard as my parents, Fizul and Lan. They're so hardworking and I'm so proud of them. Although Marina didn't help out at Mira's and Lia's wedding, but that didn't bother them at all.

Anyhow, alhamdulillah, the majlis went smoothly. Once again, congratulations cousins!

No comments: