Monday 27 October 2008

So I'm Emotional... What's New?

Thank God, years of living in asrama had successfully enhanced my emotional capability. Daily dosage of D.I.V.A-in-the-making training regime with polished co-trainees like Nora, Matthew Sawing, Azrai, Syed and Che Tong is indescribable. Believe me, it was so torturable, yet satisfying!

I'm totally aware that the said "training" may be perceived as lagha, but I'm so thankfully it presented me with the opportunity to learn to stand up to my principles. Although how ridiculous it is. It is what I believe, and I don't feel ashame to embrace to those personal belief.

I am what I am. If you cannot accept it, like what 01*609**** SMSed me the other day, "Ya.. Im sorry for u too.."

The so-called Good Friday taught me one thing. I now know the TRUE COLOURS of my so-called friends.

Goodbye R...

Thank you for those colourful times. Maaf zahir batin. Halalkan makan dan minum. All the best in your undertakings.

5 comments:

looka80 said...

badril - i 'heard' about it. just hope that everythin' is ok with you.

tungkai said...

...??

Apa yang dah berlaku..???

bencoolen80 said...

i heard it too from the trusted third party. i hope you can cope. i now learn the huge price to pay to hold to one's principle and believe. with all due respect, i salute you!

ZaCk said...

kadang2 kite tak boleh ambil tindakan terburu2 Ron.. takkan sebab sms tu ko nak buang kawan sampai camtu skali Ron... bak kate mak cik Mery " there's must be something somewhere".. please look into it Ron..

ukanera arenaku said...

looka80:
u heard? i wonder from whom.
:)

tungkai:
entahlah, wan... aku tak pasti.

bencoolen80:
or u may heard it wrongly?
:)

zacknude:
thanks 4 ur nasihat. SMS? Hmmm... I think u got it wrong lah. aku dah hilang link blog kau, noris dan reena lah.
:(