Thursday 23 October 2008

The 2 Semaraks and Kisah Gadis.

I'm not in the office today because I'm attending a two-day course in Petaling Jaya. As always, the traffic was really bad this morning, especially along the Jalan Loke Yew. I arrived at the HCDC at about 20 minutes past eight.

I hope I could arrive home early today so that I could start preparing my text for the Semarak Debate 2008 which has been scheduled on 24 October 2008 at 9pm. I will be opposing the title to be proposed by Danny and Zul, which is Datuk Siti Nurhaliza adalah seorang Diva industri muzik Melayu. I also need to prepare my text for Thomas' wedding this Sunday, which I will be co-emceeed with Wadi.

Insya-Allah, the result of Beyond P. Ramlee Project will be announced this Saturday, at about 9.30pm. I've invited all participants to attend a brief majlis at Graha Residen, and so far, only Zetty has indicated that she could not make it because of pior arrangement. For the very last time, I would like to wish all the best to all six finalists and thank you very much for participating in the said contest. Kalah menang itu adat bertanding...

Last night, I went to KLPAC to watch a play titled Kisah Gadis with Jun and Dini. The play is still running until 26 October 2008 and if I'm not mistaken the tickets are priced at RM10 each. We got it for free as courtesy from one of the actors in this two-part play - Tuan Faisal. Terima kasih daun keladi. Overall, the play is a good attempt to tickle kebobrokkan in our society. Insya-Allah, will try to write a review of it soon, very soon.

Till then... please pray for my success in the Semarak Debate 2008. As an underdog, it is a honour for me to share the same stage with Danny and Zul, who have vast experience in debating and "firing" (hehehe, jangan marah ya, Danny... Zul... gurau saja!).

4 comments:

looka80 said...

badril - sapa pelakun kisah gadis?

hurul said...

iron.. i am on your side.. !

Mus The Great said...

Good luck miron!!

tungkai said...

Good luck to you..!!!