Monday 13 October 2008

Photo Story 2.0

The following pictures are me and two of my closest colleagues - Jue and Rina. Both are good listeners and sweet too! These pictures were taken last Friday at 8C Eid Mubarak Open House. I befriended with Jue since my earliest days with the company. She was the personal assistant for the fatherly Mr. Low Koon Seng - the founder of a charity organisation called M.U.M. - Makanan Untuk (orang) Miskin. Rina came two years later and like me, she's a proud Orang Melaka too!

Unfortunately, my camera is with my beloved sister. That should explain why I'm having posts with no original pictures. Here, original means pictures taken using either Shafiqa Shereen (my digital camera) or Faris Farudin (my camera phone).

Harap bersabar ya...




p/s: Pictures are courtesy of Jue. Terima kasih daun keladi...

2 comments:

looka80 said...

badril - meletop ko dan baju melayu ko itew!

Mus The Great said...

agak kaku sangat pose nya..hehe