Tuesday 23 September 2008

Update 1.0

I don't why my desire to blog these days has slowly diminishing once I'm back in Malaysia. Could it be because I don't the luxury of 24/7 Internet access like I used to have in Manchester, or I'm no more longer lead a "happening" (happening ke?) life? Or should I blame it on those unstoppable break fast invitations?

Whatever the reason is, I remain an active email sender! I send out, at least, 300 emails a day! And still read blogs. Except that I don't leave my comments anymore because by the time I finished reading the posts, it's already 2.00 pm and it's time to continue my official work. Unfortunately, blogging and surfing the Net are not part of my job descriptions.

Insya-Allah, will be starting my Raya leave this Monday, which means technically I will be away for 9 days. Till then, will try my best to blog as frequent as possible.

No comments: