Sunday 7 September 2008

Final Nite Out with Classmates

I went out with my classmates last night for a nice dinner at al-Nawaz in Rusholme. Since some of us will be going home for the next few days, this will be our last chance to get together. Unfortunately, none of our Chinese classmates turned up at the dinner.

At first, I wanted to write a long post. However, my mood is severely affected by the fact that the "shipping people" are playing hide and seek with me. They were supposed to come and collect my boxes yesterday, but due to unforeseen circumstances (read: their terrible coordination & time management), it was last minute postponed (they don't even have the courtesy to ring me!) to today. They promised to come in between 1700 to 1900, but now it's already 2140! Oh, my...

So, I guess I better stop before I become too emotional. Let me leave you with some pictures that I snapped at last nite dinner. Oh, yeah... we also celebrated Aisha's birthday. Once again, happy 23rd birthday Aisha!




















After dinner, we took cabs to a club in Hulme to continue our "merdeka" celebration. I didn't stay long because need to go to bed early so that I could wake up for my early breakfast at 4 am. At about 11.30, I joined Takashi-san and his two female friends walked our way to Oxford Road. From there, we all took our separate ways home.
I has been awake since 0400 on 5 September and by the time I reached my flat its almost midnight. Meaning, I have less that 4 hours of sleep before continuing my last third last day in Manchester.
I miss my mum, I want my mum!!!






3 comments:

Mus The Great said...

diorg ni ker yg ko bawak jalan2 kat KL/melaka hari tu?

ukanera arenaku said...

only yasmin (from Canada), claudia (England), Amira (Egypt) & Susan (ENgland).

izal said...

tak sabar lah nak jumpa kau esok ron...pegi buka kat umah ija salleh tak esok?