Wednesday 17 September 2008

Al-fatihah...

I just lost my nenek saudara, Nek Soya this morning at about 5 am. My heartfelt condolence to Tuk Alam and his family. May Allah bless her soul and place her amongst His believers. Aamin...

"Ya, Allah! Sesungguhnya dia seorang muslimah yang baik."

Guys... alhamdulillah, I've conveniently settled down in KL and have started working since Monday. It feels SO good to be home, to return to my LIFE - a world with loving family and friends, and of course, all those delicious food and my home sweet home.

Ajoy did look after my place well. Thanks, bro. I just need to do something to my seater because it produces unpleasant sound.

And my NEO is still in good condition, but a bit comot.

Like I said earlier, I'm SO happy to be back. And terima kasih daun keladi to my beloved Mak, for her super duper delicious rendang kerang, sambal tumis ikan bilis and ikan selar masak assam. Can't wait to go home for her ikan selar masak pindang!

Alhamdulillah... alhamdulillah...


p/s: Mush... Lee... the Internet connection here is SO slow. Sentap!!!

7 comments:

NieZearm said...

al-fatihah...

balik2 je terus dpt kerja. rezeki betul..

*internet kat malaysia ni mmg lembab. streamyx pun hampeh jugak..

Zetty said...

semoga roh arwah Nek Soya ditempatkan di kalang orang2 yg beriman.

izal said...

Al-Fatihah.....

Mus The Great said...

alfatihah...semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat

Alex Madina said...

al fatihah, semoga rohnya ditempatkan bersama-sama orang yg dikasihi allah

Harris Shah Abd Hamid said...

al-fatihah. Ya Allah, ampunkanlah segala dosa2nya.

ukanera arenaku said...

niezearm:
thanks. mu pakai streamyx gak? but my friends said maxis broadband is even hampeh!

zetty:
thanks, etty. dah solat istikarah? yeap, like u said, follow ur heart.

izal, mus, alex & harris:
thank u so much.